Help me with Infinite Proxy Captchas and forbidden error 403 (newbie here)

Brock Roman

New member
Joined
Oct 2, 2026
Messages
1
Points
0
Apparently I bough my first set of Static Residential Proxies from Proxyempire (5 of them for 15$/mo)
Now from those 5 of them I got issues in 4 of them and the rest 1 is working fine !

Also Yes I'm using an Antidetective browser (dolphin anty and gologin)

Issue with the 4 ISPs :
Firstly the support said to warm your ISP by going to random websites first then search something on google so I exactly did like they told , gone to cnn,wiki,ebay,amazon,fb etc etc
Then I have searched finally something like bill gates net worth and then it showed me a captcha with some text on it :

Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending the requests, and not a robot

after completing the captcha it then shows forbidden error 403
Here is the ss of that :

1790929789704.png




My question is that, What exactly is the issue here ?
Is this IP already being blacklisted by google ?

My work is to get into managing reddits multi accounts and I don't have budget for mobile proxies so I'm going with Static ISPs
Please help me through, and if there are better alternatives to try, Please give your recommendations below
 
Top