How Are You Guys Getting Email Addresses?

Marco

Hey guys,

I will be launching a free newsletter soon, but i want to make sure i have a good source of traffic figured out before i invest BIG into the site..

I was thinking of hitting Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter hard..

But i don't feel that will drive the email submits...

What are you guys doing to drive traffic to your landing pages?... (and does it convert pretty well?)

Thanks,

Aufderhar IV

Freebies, Downloads, content locking. Tons of ways to incentivize an opt-in. Non incent optins are usually best generated through a sales funnel. Tons of resources on here that should help get you going!

sanne

Hacking is also a major breakpoint, hackers sell list of emails.
And no, they don't see list of emails that are hacked, they send list of emails that they got from a database - so they don't know exactly their passwords.

arah

Adswaps and Solo Ads do it for me.

You have to test different traffic sources to know what's really effective for you.

eing

There are many ways to getting results:

1. Your website should be interactive enough and have good and interesting content to read.
  2. Attend Exhibition, Events etc related to your business and collect the data, It will help you to target specific and huge number of interested customers.
  3. Include forms for freebies, queries, suggestions, this will help in lead generation.
  4. Use Auto-Responders for Opt-Ins.