How do you guys get content writing clients outside of MMO?

Deron VonRueden

Hi, we're a group of writers specializing in a particular niche. We have decided to band together and create our own agency. I am not advertising. I will refuse to give any details about it. My question is—how can people like us, who used to be freelancers and are looking to start a content writing agency, get clients outside of MMO? We have plans to advertise it through a thread on the MMO marketplace, of course. But we want to tackle more sources as well, if any exist. The whole process of creating a website, maintaining a blog section, and working on SEO is a long-term aim we have. I was looking for some additional forums or methods where we can also advertise to get the ball rolling.

Any advice is much appreciated, thanks!

Rigoberto Durgan

You could sign up as a writer on a site like icopify. I am not a writer but there are lots of link selling places that also do content as part of their services, maybe look for those that have a contributor sign up. I can't imagine the rates are very favourable though.

Jonathon Rogahn

Hi, we're a group of writers specializing in a particular niche. We have decided to band together and create our own agency. I am not advertising. I will refuse to give any details about it. My question is—how can people like us, who used to be freelancers and are looking to start a content writing agency, get clients outside of MMO? We have plans to advertise it through a thread on the MMO marketplace, of course. But we want to tackle more sources as well, if any exist. The whole process of creating a website, maintaining a blog section, and working on SEO is a long-term aim we have. I was looking for some additional forums or methods where we can also advertise to get the ball rolling.

Any advice is much appreciated, thanks!
how about creating Facebook pages and driving traffic to our freelancing services? Have u heard of upwork? DM me I will tell you tricks and secrets.