How long a fake google review last?

Michael Hegmann

I know that there is no specific timeframe, but in average, according to your experience, how long a fake Google Review last? does it matter if it's a good or a bad one?

Amara Mertz

When someone leaves a bad review on your Google My Business profile, your first reaction is to delete it because it will affect your reputation.

However, deleting a Google review is not as simple as going into your profile and deleting it.

Google doesn't allow companies to delete bad reviews because all reviews, whether favorable or bad, help to maintain authenticity. People rely on reviews when deciding whether or not to make a purchase.

Reviews have a big impact on the buyer's journey, so Google doesn't allow you to remove products from your local listings. Your review will not be removed unless you can prove that the review is false.

Owen Gutkowski

I have been providing organic commenting service for 1 year and so far I have made approximately 500 600 comments. A maximum of 20-30 comments have been lost, like cookies.

Malvina Rolfson

It has been observed that those who have their own e-mail accounts and leave comments can last a maximum of 1 week.

Era Bechtelar

Google reviews drop because the google farm is abused. One day a review in USA, another in France, another in Romania (while having no IP changes at all). Guys sell google reviews for too cheap and they can't give proper care for their service

Kyla Johnson

Report it and prove its fake... Or it should be traced and found as fake by Google itself like snapchat and tiktok faced 1000s of 1 star rating in the Play Store
1720594793119.png

1720594805949.png

Destini Ziemann

My reviews that I posted from my account that I use daily have 1000s of views.

Reviews from accounts that I don't use just get lost somewhere.

So I believe if you can have 20 non stop used accounts at google, you can have like 20 reviews a month.

Just you need to make it seem like you're traveling a lot and visiting a lot of places.

It's not the best thing. I think it's just easier to ask real people to post those for you.

But be careful, if you post 2 reviews to the same GMB profile, you risk both getting removed.

You can't create that pattern that something that doesn't normally happen, suddenly happens under that GMB profile.