Hector Burke
New member
- Joined
- Oct 8, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Points
- 0
Hey guys, I am trying to run TikTok video ad cloaking for the first time and getting some problms. I am running gambling video ads. Before this I used cloaking for normal search ads and it was working good for me. I use TrafficShield for cloaking and it works fine with my search ads, but not sure how to use it properly for TikTok video ads.The main problem is when I upload my gambling video in the ad creative, my ad gets banned. I tried uploading a safe video first and get it approved, but after approval there is no option to change the video creative.
I just want my gambling video to play in the TikTok feed. This is my first time doing video cloaking so maybe I am missing something in the setup. If anyone is already running TikTok video cloaking, please share how you are doing it. How do you handle the video creative and approval part? Any tips or advice will be helpfull.
I just want my gambling video to play in the TikTok feed. This is my first time doing video cloaking so maybe I am missing something in the setup. If anyone is already running TikTok video cloaking, please share how you are doing it. How do you handle the video creative and approval part? Any tips or advice will be helpfull.