I reached 1 million views in just 1 month on YouTube, and I'm going to share my journey

Mustafa Sporer

Hey guys, I started this YouTube shorts channel on May 28, 2024, and it's been 1 month and I've only gotten 1 million views.
I have been trying several methods to at least grow more since I only have exactly 1 month and 22 days left until monetization.
In this case I am missing 9 million, what improvements do you suggest?
My channel is about karma and kindness stories. I use Elevn Labs for narration, and I create my own script.
Here is the result:
1720506968155.png

Davion Murazik

Congratulations on hitting 1 million views. However it would be much easier to understand the difficulties you're facing if I could see the kind of content your produce.

Lavern Altenwerth

Amazing job reaching 1 million views! to boost further, try collaborating with other creators. engage more with your audience in comments. use eye-catching thumbnails and compelling titles. post consistently and at peak times. Im glad to hear more from your journey!

Jamal Klein

Just keep going, man
You are doing an amazing job so far...1M views in 6 weeks is great, I think that your channel will continue growing and receive more attention from the algorithm if you continue what you are doing

Wayne Lebsack

Pretty great! Keep it going, it seems you already got a good ‘template’ so now it is probably more about meticulous tweaking. Looking forward to following your journey :)

Fritz Reinger

Don't rush the process - you are already doing well - be patient, keep up your work and you'll get there.

Kayley Renner

Congratulations but don't rely on that or don't put so much hopes.

I had the same, even better, I got close to 4M views with 9K+ subs in a short time. I even got accepted in YPP but somehow channel was suddenly shadowbanned. I did everything according to guidelines, channel is clean and always kept the same niche content, but their algorithm suddenly kicked it out even with YPP acceptance. Currently, whatever short I share, they don't pass 10-100 views and 2 months has passed.

I believe Youtube is using us and then kicking us out to not to share the revenue as new shorts accounts are popping up crazy in these days.

Delmer Effertz

Woah! Congrats on 1M views..anyway I suggest you to maybe optimize titles/thumbnails, engage in comments, collaborate with similar channels, and maybe upload more frequently. Keep up the great work man *wink

Zack Kshlerin

Hey guys, I started this YouTube shorts channel on May 28, 2024, and it's been 1 month and I've only gotten 1 million views.
I have been trying several methods to at least grow more since I only have exactly 1 month and 22 days left until monetization.
In this case I am missing 9 million, what improvements do you suggest?
My channel is about karma and kindness stories. I use Elevn Labs for narration, and I create my own script.
Here is the result:
View attachment 256
Glad to see. Kindly share the tips with us.