I want to recover my blogging website

Cielo Borer

Dear Pro Members,

I am writing to seek your help and suggestions regarding the recovery of my blogging website, Mypublicpost.com. Unfortunately, in the recent Google update of March 2024, my website was negatively impacted, and I have been unable to recover it despite trying various methods.

At this point, I am willing to pay for it if someone can guarantee me positive results. I would be extremely grateful for any advice or assistance you all could offer.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Kieran Mosciski

if you're using an expired domain that had a different niche before you bought it there's nothing you can do about it.

If your domain is fresh (or at least it didn't change niches), either give us more details about your site, or you can hire someone off the HAF forum, and work with them. Click on the report button beneath your post and ask the mods to move your thread to HAF

Laron Purdy

Dear Pro Members,

I am writing to seek your help and suggestions regarding the recovery of my blogging website, Mypublicpost.com. Unfortunately, in the recent Google update of March 2024, my website was negatively impacted, and I have been unable to recover it despite trying various methods.

At this point, I am willing to pay for it if someone can guarantee me positive results. I would be extremely grateful for any advice or assistance you all could offer.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
I understand the frustration and challenges you're facing with the recent Google update affecting your website, I can analyse your website i.e. Mypublicpost.com. I can provide valuable metrics and strategies to help you recover and increasing the visibility again.

Cielo Borer

I understand the frustration and challenges you're facing with the recent Google update affecting your website, I can analyse your website i.e. Mypublicpost.com. I can provide valuable metrics and strategies to help you recover and increasing the visibility again.
thanks, I am waiting for your response