Is anyone cold emailing LinkedIn prospects ?

Jenk

i am considering paying for Phantom Buster and finding emails on linken to sell local business my services , I am selling locally specifically in my area.

does this work in 2024 ?

plan was to do around 100-300 emails a day

any advice would be appreciated

kins

Sounds like a great idea! But maybe buy another domain name for sending the emails, something similar to your main domain, so that if emails are reported as spam, it wont affect your main company's email delivery.

Geoe

Should still be working just fine (might not be as brilliant as it used to be a few years back, but it is what it is), cover your bases as usual and you're golden.

vany

Hello colleague.

I don't recommend it at all if you are going to use it for mailing.

It is true that it depends on how you use it, it is legal, but be very careful because you can get into a mess if your messages are very commercial. But in addition to that, he barely converts that method, the client is very cold and also by text that they still pay less attention than by phone.

What I recommend is if you want to download the emails, make a personalized audience on Facebook by importing those emails and advertise what you offer to that personalized audience. You'll spend something more but you'll convert more, you'll see.

Regards, partner!