Is cloaking always working?

Patience Funk

Hello, im a beginner trying to learn new stuff here, i recently learn about cloaking to avoid ads verification. I just want to know what is the best cloaking tools to use as i seen cloaking house who seems to be the cheapest and i want to know if cloaking is always working, like is this just a technic to avoid verification but it often fails or it is supposed to work always ? Another question, is pixel working with this? As the BH page is hidden for bots. Thanks for replying

Delfina Ziemann

You shouldn't use pixel on the BH page, ever

Only on safe page

JCI is the top cloaker out there

Cheap cloakers will get all your accounts banned, they get expensive then

Zora Rice

cloak is concealment, but people try to use it like cover and get lit up in an open field while running straight in front of a target. it works well in the right hands, but dont expect it to just be hit F be stealth.

Sibyl Kling

Hello, im a beginner trying to learn new stuff here, i recently learn about cloaking to avoid ads verification. I just want to know what is the best cloaking tools to use as i seen cloaking house who seems to be the cheapest and i want to know if cloaking is always working, like is this just a technic to avoid verification but it often fails or it is supposed to work always ? Another question, is pixel working with this? As the BH page is hidden for bots. Thanks for replying
A quality cloaking service works. But you also need to know how to work with cloaking: use quality and relevant safe pages, create ads relevant to the safe pages, set up cloaking correctly. If you use a good cloaking service and follow their recommendations with 99% chance your account will be blocked for reasons not connected with cloaking.

Joan Bogan

No, cloaking is not always working. It depends on the specific technology or method being used and how it is implemented.

Allan Jerde

Since you will only advertise in FB, you can go with that cloaking tool. Just make sure that cloaking tool can integrate pixel or you can try prelink. ;)