[Journey] Get Rich or Die Trying! My LONG Journey from $0 to $10,000,000/yr on Ebay

West IV

Hey What's Up!

About Me:
I come from a very poor background, from a young age, I just want to get rich, period. I started doing ebay from 2007 to 2009, selling authentic sneakers on ebay, then slowly included nikeskateboarding and solecollector. The business was profitable, but was very effort and time consuming. In late 2009, I got into some other venue and stepped away from ebay. Time flies, 11 years later in late 2020, I restarted ebay basically on a dare from my good childhood friend who runs a successful Amazon FBA business. I studied and refreshed myself with ebay (quite frankly, it is an entirely different universe compare to the old times), and I started selling in March 2021. After numerous of trials and errors, endless buyer disputes and ebay suspension, the business has slowly grown and gained some tractions.

The purpose of this thread is to share my Ebay journey (with periodic update and account sales report), the detail of the parameter is listed below,

Platform: ebay
Starting Date: March, 2021
Current Value Per Year: Estimated $700,000/yr
Goal: $10,000,000/yr
Method: Legit tangible products, strictly drop shipping or FBO, no product in hand

November 2022 Update (Each account is assigned a serial number in red for easy following)
Thought: Nov 2021 was brutal, got 3-4 accounts suspended over a weekend, I am ready for whatever that might come. However, Dec 2021 sales was very nice, probably due to holiday season, hoping to ride these accounts safely thru Dec. Account 3C had a holy $hit moment, reaching $2,000/per, but it did not stay. Last year, I had an account behaving similarly and ended up getting banned two weeks later, hope this time around, it would be better.

lise

WIll be following your journey. But, I don't understand, don't you sort of have to have product shipment on time on ebay? and why did you get suspended or banned?