[Journey] Making 50k in Crypto

Mraz

I have already started this journey but I am still super early on in my process so I would like to start this thread before I get too far along in the process.

Crypto has been heating up at the end of 2023 and heading into early 2024. There is SO much money to be made that I find it very hard to believe I wouldn't be able to complete this journey.

This journey is inspired not only by the desire for wealth, but two years ago I had 20k in crypto stolen due to a hack in 2021. Instead of giving up on crypto, I am making my great return and will flip around 3-5k into 50k+ I hope.

For those wondering, I have been in crypto since 2016, and have been trading many different currencies, indexes, and forex pairs since then. Each day, I trade NASDAQ and often XAUUSD, GBPJPY, and GBPUSD. But, for this journey, I will only be discussing my crypto plays.

I have the highest conviction on Solana. I began rebuying back into crypto a few months ago and was slowly collecting SOL around $20. I invested around $750 down there and it is now over $2.2k

I think that MICRO CAPS are the best way for me to make a ton of money in crypto with low starting capital. That's why I am buying coins like otsea and creso.

My strategy will be very simple... I will always take my initial investment out at 2x and let the rest ride. Then I will take profits where I deem fit from there. Trying to accumulate as much as possible before all hell breaks loose in the next bull market cycle. Lets make that $20k back AND MORE <3

I have taken profit on CRESO (1.4k) and have it chilling in ETH. Looking to enter into GDAG or MYRO found on Dextools.

I will be holding my Solana fully until Bull Run happens. Let's see how this journey goes I will update throughout the week.

Mills

I believe in your strategy keep it up!
If you would like i can share with you a few microcaps I like.