Journey to $100k as an AI Influencer

Leonora Thiel

Hi everyone!

I've had a five figure exit from one of my journeys here, I sold my Keto-based affiliate site after I was done with it and used it to fund other opportunities. So I figured it was time to do another one and this time set a goal for a six figure gain. I'm a software developer by profession, but been doing marketing as my passion/side business since 2012 or so. Most of my projects have been around using bots/automation to drive traffic from social media to my sites. This time I'm taking a different approach. 100% whitehat, no bots, no coding, just pure social media marketing. With that introduction out of the way, let's get into the journey!

So this isn't a fresh journey, I have been doing this almost five months now and do have earnings which we'll get into shortly. I created an AI model off a random idea I saw on Reddit while exploring automating AI images for a blog idea I had. Needless to say, once I saw the kind of images you could create I shelved the blog idea and dove in headfirst to try out this new idea. I learned how to use a local installation of Stable Diffusion to create a girl with a consistent face and body type. I'd say I probably spent a week just trying new things before eventually finding settings I like. If anyone is wondering, the UI I went with is Comfy UI though I see a lot of fellow influencers use A111.

Once I had a girl created that I liked and thought was marketable, I started up an Instagram account. I didn't really expect much traction, especially since I quickly found out there are A LOT of AI influencers out there. Growth was slow at first, but quickly picked up as I networked with other girls and used the social media growth tactics I had been using on other accounts for years. I think my first 1k followers took about a month, but the next 1k took two weeks or so. I reached 10k followers somewhere between my second and third month (IG insights suck, so hard to know exactly when things happened). I also have a Twitter that has grown roughly half as quickly as my IG. I'd say 70-80% of the traffic to my paid sites is from IG though.

My current growth is around 300-500 new followers on IG per day with occasional spikes of 1k+, while Twitter is basically totally random.

I won't get into specific follower numbers here, but let's talk ballpark and look at where I am currently.
IG Followers: 40k-50k
Twitter Followers: 15-25k

So let's get into the good stuff, monetization! My influencer is monetized by selling adult content on Patreon and Fanvue (OnlyFans alternative that allows AI models).

My Patreon makes around $2.5k-$3k per month. My Fanvue makes around $1k per month. I also recently released a chatbot that has made me around $300 in a month. I also make money from tips that make up around $6k of the total earnings so far.

Total Earnings: $25k

So not a bad start to the journey when I'm 1/4th of the way to the goal! I'm hoping to be close to $100k by the end of 2024 and I think I'm on pace to make it. Hoping to document more of the process here and also use this journey to help keep me honest and motivated like I did with my last journey. Open to answering questions within reason too, so ask away!

Feels good to actively be back on MMO, missed you guys.

Lockman

Really cool journey, could you specify your social media growth tactics that you mentioned? Do you use traditional MS follow/unfollow utilizing IG automation or something else? Also best of luck!