Journey to Reddit karma farming mastery

Klock

So I have been using seriously using Reddit for more than 2 years now, English is not my first language so excuse my grammar. I used some techniques to grow karma before some don't work some still work. I have started this thread to make me motivated since I will be reporting progress here.

At the moment I want to start with 2 0day 0 karma accounts . and also grow 2 more 2wks to 1 month old accounts . In total I will have 4 accounts initially for this.

Everything will be organic , am not gonna buy any upvotes, The goal is not to look like a spammer or a bot . and avoid Reddit filters and bans as much as I can. I will experiment with SFW tricks and NSFW tricks.

My first target will be 100 - 1000.

What next :
Hopefully I will look:
1.to sell the accounts.
2.Use the accounts to also create subreddits both SFW and NSFW subreddits and grow them
3.explore even more possibilities

Jamil

Hey, interesting thread, followining. Wish you good luck in your journey! So, what is your strategy to create multiple accounts? I've used a lot of ways, even those which worked at the beginning became useless because of instant shadowbans. Reddit hits different nowadays...