List of foundational links

Amiya Schowalter

Hey guys, I'm starting a new local roofing installation website. I would first like to start building foundational links for entity stacking before building guest post & digital PR.

Does anyone know a list of foundational links that I can start building?

E.g. crunchbase, medium, behance and etc...

Thank you in advance

Jarret Heathcote

Dalton Torphy

crowd (forum) links are a good type of links to start with,
they're good enough to boost your crawling & indexing rates, get a decent starting topical authority & trust,

make sure you're targetting the right forums tho, avoid the spammy ones & stick to the niche relative ones (at least broad niche),
either by building them yourself, buying from someone or hiring & training a VA to do the job

medium, linkedin pulses & similar type of links are very similar & benefitial with the right content as well,
just try to keep things as clean as possible overall

Anya Cartwright

For foundational links in local roofing, start with Google My Business, Yelp, Bing Places, Yellow Pages, HomeAdvisor, Angie's List, and local directories like Chamber of Commerce or neighborhood associations. These lay a solid groundwork for your online presence.

Dayna Price

I am not a big fan of niche edits, so for foundational links, I build web 2.0s like WordPress.com, Blogspot, and now Reddit (Reddit is one of the best, and you can easily create a subreddit for your keyword and blast it with GSA links or Ranker X).

You can automate this with BAS, Ranker X, and GSA SER.

You can buy cheap guest posts on BHW or even for a few bucks in Facebook groups, then blast a few hundred GSA links to them. This also works.

However, it's best to create at least 10 buffer sites yourself without automation or outsourcing, and then build backlinks to them using Ranker X or GSA SER. GSA SER works great due to the diversity of backlink types it offers.