[MEGA GIVEAWAY] — Every MMO Member gets Access to the Festinger Vault with over 25K+ WordPress themes and plugins for FREE! !! ❤️

Prof. Darien

Hi, lovely MMO family,

My name is Martin, and I am the CEO of the Festinger Vault, which is possibly one of the most popular services on MMO.
Imagine going to Themeforest, buying a theme, and logging out. Now, you come to Festinger’s, where we offer 25K+ premium themes and plugins directly from your WordPress dashboard.

Starting today and in the future, every MMO member will receive a free account for the Festinger Vault.
I thought sharing these themes and plugins with the MMO community would be a great way.

Here are the rules to apply for this giveaway:

• Everyone can apply for a free account.
  • We will create a Festinger Vault account for you with a generic username and password and add the download credits to your account.
  • You will get 10 download credits with lifetime future updates.
  • You have access to ALL products on our website including ALL features. This includes bronze, silver, and gold downloads (license keys are excluded from this giveaway).
  • You can request a new account every month.
  • Accounts will be provided by availability. We process all requests in batches, so please wait patiently.
  • Last note: if you're a Jr VIP, you can apply to this thread as you will get some extra downloads:D.
To enter the giveaway, reply "GIVE ME FESTINGER VAULT ACCESS" and you will receive the login details soon in your PM inbox.

Let's spread some LOVE!

Good luck, everyone, and see you on the other side!