Myspace 101

anel

I have made music myself in the past so I am very familiar with all aspects of Myspace. I have never used it to make money though so I have a question:

What is the 'line' that cannot be crossed as far as affiliate link go? Lets say I set up an account posing as a blossoming young lady who is wanting folks to visit her ALT (AFF) profile, can I make a few clickable images on my profile that lead to a redirect which leads to my link? Or will they cancel you for that?

Fram

they will block your link. Well, not completely, but they will add a warning page saying your link could be spam or phishing one, bla, bla. That will drop your clicks through significantly

Ebba

you'd probly be better off making the profile seem as real as possible and steal pics from a very sexy myspace profile and use all of them the for yours. because profiles with no pics or one pics always come off as fake. as well as the ones that use web cam girls pics. easy to spot those fakes and not give them a second look when the request to be added. then leave an email address to contact you to get to know you better. that way you can at least spam the email addresses that you'll collect from your fake profile.