Newbie Question: What are and how to get Airdrops

Vladimir

Hey Guys,

thanks to friends of mine I still hold decent amounts of cryptos. From the beginning on it was a passive Investment for me. So I never activly traded it learned about AirDrops. Yesterday a NFT from the Polygon Chain was airdropped in my wallet. It is probably completly worthless, but it caught my attention regarding airdrops. Thanks in advance :)

Graci

Join the groups about airdrop on discord and twitter. There will be free airdrops for participants. And if you want a high chance of receiving the airdrop, you can create multiple accounts with the support of antidetect browser Hidemyacc to participate.

Yundt I

You need to do research before joining those telegrams, discord and twitters. Make sure you don't lose all your investments. I have heard of cases where Metamask wallets gets emptied because of investors not thinking properly.

Gaming Airdrops are a cool thing. Go to Coinmarketcaps gaming tab and check out the projects there.
Good luck.

Kelton

Try to make sure that you only participate in airdrops of legitimate coins and definitely create a new metamask wallet just for airdrops.