⚡No Refund Response for Rank Math SEO Pro

Dr. Dejuan

Upon my friend's insistent recommendation, I purchased Rank Math SEO Pro from https://wpthemesbox.com/, which sells 100% original WordPress themes and plugins. At first, everything was great, and I was really surprised. Because I installed the 100% original, premium licensed product with auto-update feature on my site.

However, as someone who previously used Yoast SEO, I couldn't get used to Rank Math SEO Pro. This site also had a 7-day return policy. For 3 days, I've been telling the support section that I want to return the product, but I haven't received any response. I suggest you think twice before shopping from this site.

Rueden

You have to give then wp login password, did you give it them?

1. Our customers can utilize a 7-day trial period after they have installed the purchased product on their site. If they wish to return within 7 days, they must provide us with the WordPress login credentials of their site. As the license rights of the installed products will have been used, these products will be removed from the site us. Additionally, the activation code will be deleted, and they will not be able to use the returned product. Payment refunds will be processed within 2-7 days

Von

We gave them the wp-login credentials. After we removed the relevant product from our website, they refunded our money.

There is no problem now :)