PBN not indexed articles

Icie

Hello I have a problem, I have a small network of 5-10 domains and I publish articles about a certain niche about every 3-4 days.
I buy domains with expired or auctioned domains that are already 2-3 years old.
The posts are generated using a plugin in gpt chat, all articles have about the same content but all are unique.
Landings on wordpress are pretty simple
I index my links through Google Search Console
I use one hosting with different ip addresses, also to each site I bind a separate cloudflare to dns records were different.

I need that the articles on a particular keyword were always in the index, ranking is important to me.
The problem is that after a while the articles disappear from the index on the key, although the GSC says that they are still in the index, but it is not so.

I think that Google just bans my site because judging by the metrics, traffic stops coming.
I need someone to help me solve this problem so that my articles do not disappear from the index anymore

Jaco

This issue likely seems to be Google detecting Low quality or Duplicate content across your network.

Improving content uniqueness and authority signals and diversifying your link building strategy might help prevent De - indexing.