Reddit increase QCS (Contributor Quality Score)

Sipes

Hey guys, I've been trying to figure out on how to increase the QCS of accounts from "moderate" to "high" or even "highest".

I keep reading the same stuff over and over that you need to verify your email, IP is important bla bla but I'm pretty sure that's not what's actually important but rather on how the account is used. I tested it out myself by creating an account on my phone with which I've never used Reddit before and used Reddit like a normal person for approx 1 month. Upvoting, commenting, reading etc. I know that fresh accounts have the score "moderate", so I checked mine after my testing and it was at "low" which was surprising.

So my question is, does anyone have any experience when it comes to QCS (Contributor Quality Score)

Delph

the app can track you better, did you make sure to cover all traces on that phone to any of your previous activity? they may see wifi name, device id, etc. use good mobile data and try again

Okuneva

Try to Use mobile real proxy and follow the rules and regulations of redditt so you can get better results.