(Resolved) Dispute: @Blueplanet v. @Dzudiaveaji

Camila Bruen

Hi, I opened a Thread for Buying Stripe Account and That guy messages fast to thread also with Private message , He gave his telegram contact for talk But I said I don't have Telegram and We talked at Skype...... He said that he has a company verified Stripe account and it cost $600 and I sent to him that money with crypto ..... After he sent some logins which didn't work ................. After I said these are not works But he never replied back to me, I also wrote pm at mmo which he was online and he went fast from forum too ...

Camila Bruen

After he sent the non working account , he go and check my website and I can see his full details by zendeck chat...... Also he gave this sale link

Camila Bruen

they were already working.
Account never worked ......... Well a good style of scam people ...... Giving a non-working account and running away ..... What did you do with $600 ? Will you give it back ? (Sure No) At least leave the forum with your honour ( If you have little )

Retha Lowe

Account never worked ......... Well a good style of scam people ...... Giving a non-working account and running away ..... What did you do with $600 ? Will you give it back ? (Sure No) At least leave the forum with your honour ( If you have little )
Should you continue to add content that is not germane to the thread, facts only, I'll close it.

Please leave your emotions and conjecture at the door.

Camila Bruen

Well I put all screenshots ..... He gave the non working account and run away ,