Seeking Solutions for Pinterest Ad Account Suspensions

Mack Little

Hi everyone,

I’ve been using Pinterest ads credit accounts to promote my store and was getting a lot of orders. However, since last month, Pinterest has started suspending my accounts. Whenever I add a virtual card to the account, it gets suspended the next day. I thought they had detected the name on the card, so I bought another virtual card from someone else without any name, but my account still got suspended. Does anyone have a solution to this? Also, if someone has ad accounts with credit, I am ready to partner with them.

Thanks!

Bud Zieme

Hi everyone,

I’ve been using Pinterest ads credit accounts to promote my store and was getting a lot of orders. However, since last month, Pinterest has started suspending my accounts. Whenever I add a virtual card to the account, it gets suspended the next day. I thought they had detected the name on the card, so I bought another virtual card from someone else without any name, but my account still got suspended. Does anyone have a solution to this? Also, if someone has ad accounts with credit, I am ready to partner with them.

Thanks!
May be you can contact @ashleyliu037