System for mass emailing

Elenor Streich

You can easily get system or program for sending emails but sadly none will allow you that quantity of cold mailing. You can ask in WTB section to get offers.

Try on your own computer with Atomic Sender application ( Note : Your ISP can be blacklisted little care )

Cheers :)

Anna Lind

try GSA contact form, you need to set up proxies but I sent 100k emails in a day though business contact forms

Pascale Wiza

I've had good experiences with a few platforms myself. For that volume, Mailchimp: [WORD mailchimp ON Mailchimp mailchimp.com] or Brevo (formerly Sendinblue): [WORD brevo formerly sendinblue ON brevo.com] might be a good fit. They both have solid deliverability rates and can handle large-scale campaigns.

Another option is Amazon SES: [WORD amazon ses email service ON Amazon.com aws.amazon.com], but that one requires a bit more technical know-how. Whichever route you choose, make sure they have good spam compliance tools built-in. Nobody wants to end up in the junk folder

Virgie Jacobi

Don't use platforms like MailChimp, Brevo, SendGrid....it's against their terms and they will ban your account quickly.

The easiest solution is to use a program that allows you to send from multiple Gmail/Hotmail accounts and proxies.

It's hard and expensive to buy proxies that allows SMTP...look for a solution that sends emails using web automation bots.