Telegram Advice

Tillman Borer

First post here. Some background: Opened a telegram account 3 months ago for crypto since its all the craze and got banned. All I ever did was join telegram groups and participate, nothing nefarious or out of the ordinary compared to what my friends do. Week later I used a friend's phone # and made a new tg account on same laptop, banned 2 weeks later. Week after that I used my pops phone #, same laptop, banned two weeks later. I just recently got NordVPN after the third ban but I read that telegram knows my device ID in addition to VPN. Yesterday I used Google voice (had no idea it was a thing until i used it), first phone # i used was already linked to an active tg account so i logged out; was weird they were in Nigeria scamming ppl. Second phone number I used was already banned and cant get a new GV number for a year bc its limited. Tried Hushed, number was banned. Im pretty broke, and don't have another phone or computer to use so I'm pretty much at a loss on what to do. Hoping to pick some brains and get some advice. Thanks

Friedrich Kassulke

Use aged accounts, and check out my old posts, I detailed these issues.
Yes aged accounts work the best.

First post here. Some background: Opened a telegram account 3 months ago for crypto since its all the craze and got banned. All I ever did was join telegram groups and participate, nothing nefarious or out of the ordinary compared to what my friends do. Week later I used a friend's phone # and made a new tg account on same laptop, banned 2 weeks later. Week after that I used my pops phone #, same laptop, banned two weeks later. I just recently got NordVPN after the third ban but I read that telegram knows my device ID in addition to VPN. Yesterday I used Google voice (had no idea it was a thing until i used it), first phone # i used was already linked to an active tg account so i logged out; was weird they were in Nigeria scamming ppl. Second phone number I used was already banned and cant get a new GV number for a year bc its limited. Tried Hushed, number was banned. Im pretty broke, and don't have another phone or computer to use so I'm pretty much at a loss on what to do. Hoping to pick some brains and get some advice. Thanks
You can find aged accounts on the marketplace to buy.