Too late to start a tipster website?

Natasha Schneider

Hi all, I've recently been doing some analysis with a betting model that, when backtesting, seems to be producing very small, yet consistent profits. I myself rarely gamble and perfecting the model just so I can make some spare $$ would be a waste of time.

I thought of creation a subscription website / TG channel , but I'm not sure if it's something saturated or not.

I wouldn't charge from day 1 of course since you need to gain the people's trust first. Would probably post free tips for about 2 months and try to get as many free subs as possible. Do you think it's worth pursuing?

- Picks look good when backtesting for the past 3 years (working onto 4 years now)
- Have funds & ideas to advertise
- Possible profits are very large.

Sorry if it seems like a bad idea but I'm very biased, gambling is currently very trending in my country sadly so I thought I'd take advantage of it

Allene Carter

What sport are you betting on?
Can you provide any stats ?
Convincing people to pay for your tips takes time and a strong track record, which you won't have initially. Depends how manny results you have in this 3 year period also, and what you call " very small profits"
In some countries you must pay taxes if you are betting, and this taxes even if are small can eat all the profits .

Luciano Lind

As Allene Carter asked, what are your current stats and what are you betting on?

As for recomendations, the only way to find out if it will fly, is to jump off that ledge and find out really.

You do need some sort of trust of course, and not charging for the first little bit will help I am sure. It will give people that you do get tehre a chance to try it and see wha happens. If they do well and see a return, I am sure they will be back.