Too late to start a tipster website?

Rempel Sr.

Hi all, I've recently been doing some analysis with a betting model that, when backtesting, seems to be producing very small, yet consistent profits. I myself rarely gamble and perfecting the model just so I can make some spare $$ would be a waste of time.

I thought of creation a subscription website / TG channel , but I'm not sure if it's something saturated or not.

I wouldn't charge from day 1 of course since you need to gain the people's trust first. Would probably post free tips for about 2 months and try to get as many free subs as possible. Do you think it's worth pursuing?

- Picks look good when backtesting for the past 3 years (working onto 4 years now)
- Have funds & ideas to advertise
- Possible profits are very large.

Sorry if it seems like a bad idea but I'm very biased, gambling is currently very trending in my country sadly so I thought I'd take advantage of it

Ms. Hollie

What sport are you betting on?
Can you provide any stats ?
Convincing people to pay for your tips takes time and a strong track record, which you won't have initially. Depends how manny results you have in this 3 year period also, and what you call " very small profits"
In some countries you must pay taxes if you are betting, and this taxes even if are small can eat all the profits .

Emard

Give Some Advice If Anyone Willing To Create Gambling Site. How To Starts?