Weirdest Youtube channel I have ever seen, thoughts?

Diamond Haag

Just was browsing random channels and came across a super interesting one. Thought I would share it with you guys, and maybe some people have any idea what's going on with this channel, given all of the strange facts:

-9,000 videos, all with the SAME guy.
-35 million views, all from long videos.
-Every title is in advanced English, but the guy in the videos only ever speaks Vietnamese...
-Every single video has comments turned off and 0 likes, even the ones with tens of thousands of views have 0 likes.
-Most of the videos have a similar number of views depending on upload date. (e.g. videos uploaded 1-3 month ago have 1-2k view, from 4-7 month ago 2-3k view etc)

Based on that information, you'd think it's botted views for sure. But 35 MILLION botted views? Even on the cheapest panels with bulk discounts, that would still cost like over $10,000....and he didn't buy any likes? Is there something I'm missing?

The channel handle is @ lookatmee 12

Ramiro Zboncak

Just was browsing random channels and came across a super interesting one. Thought I would share it with you guys, and maybe some people have any idea what's going on with this channel, given all of the strange facts:

-9,000 videos, all with the SAME guy.
-35 million views, all from long videos.
-Every title is in advanced English, but the guy in the videos only ever speaks Vietnamese...
-Every single video has comments turned off and 0 likes, even the ones with tens of thousands of views have 0 likes.
-Most of the videos have a similar number of views depending on upload date. (e.g. videos uploaded 1-3 month ago have 1-2k view, from 4-7 month ago 2-3k view etc)

Based on that information, you'd think it's botted views for sure. But 35 MILLION botted views? Even on the cheapest panels with bulk discounts, that would still cost like over $10,000....and he didn't buy any likes? Is there something I'm missing?

The channel handle is @ lookatmee 12
He might have own setup for views and it would have cost him something like thousand dollars. He will make much more than that in the long run.

Diamond Haag

He might have own setup for views and it would have cost him something like thousand dollars. He will make much more than that in the long run.
Yes, I think that this is the most plausible solution. He probably has his own mobile phone farm or something.

Trace Stamm

Vietnam has quite a number of phone farms center to manipulate Youtube views and likes.

Youtube cant remove those views because they came from legit devices.