What is the best method to advice my clients to buy crypto with their credit card?

Lavonne

Hello,

I do have a customer in different countries, eastern Europe, India many more, these are potential clients, I sell my services only with crypto, so most of them don't know how to buy crypto anyways, so Is there a way to like redirect them to buy with crypto? or to tell them for example go to example.com buy cyrpto with your credit card and come back to me?

Thank you

Runolfsson

Advise your customers to:

1. Register on a crypto exchange such as CoinDCX or OKX.
  2. Purchase crypto using their credit card through the exchange.
  3. Transfer the crypto to your wallet for payment of your services.
You can direct them to a website where they can buy crypto and then come back to you for the payment.

Norwood

Or use a service where your clients can pay you in Crypto by completing the purchase via Stripe on their CC.

amson

I have been looking for this and it doesn't seem that easy just to buy crypto with fiat/credit card without having wallet or pay by fiat to crypto.

Most of scams happen without verification wallets and Binance is easy but I think it recently got banned in India for new accounts. They can use may be non-custodial wallets like Exodus and buy from any person they know or P2P and can then get it in their wallet and make payment.

As far as I know Stripe has partnered with Coinbase to solve this. I did come across Simplex, Ramp, CEIX etc but again all of them needs a wallet as first step.

Will follow the thread to learn new developments.