Mercy Kane
New member
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Points
- 0
Hey guys,
I’m looking for the absolute best Link Cloaking service right now that provides highly resilient cloaked links capable of bypassing Facebook's moderation algorithms.
The main issue I'm facing is dealing with FB's aggressive bots, scrapers, and automated crawlers that utilize residential IPs. I need a cloaking service that is actively and constantly updating its database to stay ahead of these checks.
If you are currently running Facebook traffic and surviving their latest updates using a reliable link cloaker, please drop your recommendations below.
Thanks!
I’m looking for the absolute best Link Cloaking service right now that provides highly resilient cloaked links capable of bypassing Facebook's moderation algorithms.
The main issue I'm facing is dealing with FB's aggressive bots, scrapers, and automated crawlers that utilize residential IPs. I need a cloaking service that is actively and constantly updating its database to stay ahead of these checks.
If you are currently running Facebook traffic and surviving their latest updates using a reliable link cloaker, please drop your recommendations below.
Thanks!