Where can I Bulk Index Links?

Broderick Schulist

MMO fam I bought a SEO service on here but none of the links have been indexed. Can anyone guide me to somewhere where I can bulk index myself or someone who offers bulk index services?

Joey Hodkiewicz

Very few, if any, of the bulk indexing services work to a decent degree. You'd be looking at about $0.03 per url minimum for any real chance of indexing (as opposed to the ~$0.0001 rates that indexers in the past offered), rising with %-chance. It's probably worth auditing the backlinks you're trying to index - are they really worth it? Are they contextual, with at least a few hundred words of unique content, and no 'noindex' tags? Or are they forum profiles with a bare link or signature anchor?

Cristopher Grimes

You can do it for free. Just embed hotlink your images on popular forums like mmo, Nairaland etc
Works like charm.

Broderick Schulist

MMO fam I bought a SEO service on here but none of the links have been indexed. Can anyone guide me to somewhere where I can bulk index myself or someone who offers bulk index services?
Thank you all I'm using Omega Indexer right now but its garbage so I am going to try G-indexer