Where can I buy a WordPress website?

Joelle Auer

Is it possible to purchase an already active and live website? I dont care what it is as long as its a WordPress website and cheap. I just need it to practice and learn some basic skills.

Joelle Auer

Build your own, buy hosting and a domain for $15 a year. Cheap and a good start to learn.
Yes I have a domain purchased and was going to have someone build one for me for my side hustle. But I have job opportunities coming up like now and while I do know some basic stuff and how to get around. I would like to get more practice at this asap

Shaylee Spinka

You can buy domain from hostinger and get the smallest plan. It offers you installation of wordpress. Everything is almost automatic. you will get your admin username and password. Login and test whatever you want.

Cora Grant

Is it possible to purchase an already active and live website? I dont care what it is as long as its a WordPress website and cheap. I just need it to practice and learn some basic skills.
You will learn nothing

1. Learn first what is hosting
2. Learn how to add own domain to your hosting
3. Read about FTP and how to send wordpress files
4. Upload wordpress files, open your site URL and follow steps

Marielle Crona

Yes, you can purchase an active and live wordpress website on online marketplaces like Flippa or Empire Flippers.