Which cloaker works good for display ads?

Armand

I am running display ads on Google ads. I tried using a few cloakers and wasted lot of money. Can anyone suggest to me any good cloaker? I tried JCI, and Traffic Armor both. But the account gets suspended immediately.

I heard a lot about trafficshield and Cloakerly, can anyone suggest to me which one is good for google DSP.

Lesch

You can give a try to Trafficshield. I am using it for google and bing ads. But you may face slow performance on dashboard as there interface is bit slow. I am not sure about traffic armor as never used it. JCI i used its expensive and deliver same results.

Delpha

Cloaking is not just about the software you use, it’s also about your creatives, keyword selection and other

Becker

Cloaking is not just about the software you use, it’s also about your creatives, keyword selection and other
Exactly. You are absolutely right! A cloaker is a tool, you have to know how to use it.

OP have you spoken to the support team at your Cloaker? Often it's simply because the wrong settings have been made.

Every platform, be it google / facebook / tiktok or whatever, has its own individual settings for the Cloaker.

Jonas

Does anyone teach cloacker fb advertising? I want to learn and can do it for you for free, because I have 3 years of experience running WH

Wolff

JCI says they use ML to analyze traffic but I guess that approach is bot of much use. Adding listeners for js behavior is faster but the loading time of a site is a key indicator if something bad happens under the hood.