Vera Atkins
New member
- Joined
- Oct 8, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Points
- 0
Hi !
I'm looking for some feedback from anyone dealing with Chinese traffic, or users who are based in China.
I have a few clients over there and I'm trying to provide them with WireGuard tunnels. The problem is exactly what you'd expect: the Great Firewall (GFW) easily detects the WireGuard handshake.
It works fine for a few mins, but then the UDP port gets completely throttled or blocked.
My question is: what is the absolute easiest way for a normal, non-tech-savvy user to get WireGuard working over there?
Thanks !
I'm looking for some feedback from anyone dealing with Chinese traffic, or users who are based in China.
I have a few clients over there and I'm trying to provide them with WireGuard tunnels. The problem is exactly what you'd expect: the Great Firewall (GFW) easily detects the WireGuard handshake.
It works fine for a few mins, but then the UDP port gets completely throttled or blocked.
My question is: what is the absolute easiest way for a normal, non-tech-savvy user to get WireGuard working over there?
Thanks !