Facebook ad account

Jeanne Nienow

So first, just want to say that this method is pretty much useless by now :poop::

I kind of "retired" since Jan and try to get back in the game but sadly, this is what I find:
- Tiktok is so strict that you can only run noship (if you are lucky) Nutra is borderline impossible too.
- Pretty much every agencies I talk to won't allow allow MMO on TT, even if they do, the account got shutdown immediately.

SO I SWITCH TO FACEBOOK:

1715563373285.jpeg

Running sweeps on EU market mostly, the plug I use help me a lot at first. I don't even know to set up pixel properly but they set up everything: Adspower, proxy, pixels, first camp strats,... the whole nine yards.

(I was having some trouble with mids and PP too but got introduce to a network)

Obiviously I have to adapt for quite sometimes, after all I have to run the ad by myself, end of burning 10k with 17$ CPM at first month, but the stats has been improve since then, around 5-7$ CPM rn (but I was told that was not even close to optimal)

Atm I really hope to collab with other MMO runners on FB to exchange strats, I'm quite new to this.

Last edited:

Zetta Fritsch

The fact that you have seen an improvement in your statistics is a positive. Optimizing your advertising strategy can take time and require patience. Keep experimenting, as well as how to optimize your campaigns more effectively

Dariana Leffler

Switching to Facebook would probably be easier. Testing and adjusting your advertising strategy is an important step in finding what works best for your business.