Marketplace Thread Edits

Karli Hettinger

Thanks Mr. A!

I really don't mind paying as we know it takes time to change threads, and time is... yeah we get it :)

For me, I sometimes want to have a little rebrand, or update the prices and info in my BST.

So glad this has been changed. :) Good times.

Carlie Schaden

Thank Christ for that! I just seen this no thread edit rule recently and it left a nasty taste in my mouth.. the reason being that sellers sometimes spend 1000s building up a thread so to have to start again then just for an edit would be a nightmare.. Good solution guys, kudos!

Reece Reichel

Great that this is added. Retaining customers in the same thread is what every marketer looks forward too and opening up a new thread didnt seem a proper solution.

Lavon Lubowitz

The aim of the update is to allow minor changes.

We appreciate that great effort goes into building up a thread but we want full transparency for the buyer as well. For example I could sell SEO services for $100 get great reviews like "fantastic value for money" if I then bump the price to $10,000 should I keep those value for money reviews?

The idea here is to allow changes where it's typo's or new payment methods / small price increases. We won't accept major changes where the new service doesn't fairly reflect the service originally submitted. In this case a new thread would be required.

Each change will be added to an edit log linked at the bottom of your original post to a post in your thread.

Tremaine Torp

Can someone tell me how to edit my journey thread?
You are posting in the wrong place - this thread is about marketplace. If you want to edit your journey thread you are better posting in that thread and requesting attention of a mod/admin. You could also PM mod/admin as well but only do this once and be patient - response could take several days minimum....

Verda Kuvalis

Paid on 17th February and thread is still not updated. Asked if I can reserve the fees paid already for another thread, since the change wasn't made, was denied as I was told the change was made but it wasn't. Reminded again on 21st to make the changes, still not done. Hence I am posting here after 2 weeks of making payment. Please get back to me.

Lia Kulas

Thanks for the discussion and feedback, both here and via pm and support.mmomakemoneyonline.com This suggestion thread has been accepted into the forum and significantly used, it's now added as part of the marketplace rules .

Thread closed.

Last edited: