Marketplace upgrade $30 per year now enforced

Carlie Schaden

Good call because I noticed sometimes there are / where marketplace threads that were still live even when the seller didnt have JrVIP any more. good that its auto enforced now.

Karli Hettinger

Thanks for the information, but are you not concerned with the barrier to entry this places on new sellers? It seems to me there might be quite a few people offering sporadic services and goods that do not warrant the investment a marketplace thread represents, and do not require the legitimacy it brings.

Could you tell me your considerations in regards to an unlicensed marketplace? A 'not endorsed by MMO, use at your own risk' type deal?
It could still potentially bring some value without the need for moderation, and could serve as a stepping stone for people building smaller services.

Edyth Dach

I remember receiving an alert about that $30/year requirement for my old BST thread (I closed the thread myself a year ago).

Anyway, this is a good move, DD. :)

Krystel Nolan

Is the $30 charge for members whose Jr.Vip has expired since they launched their service, or is it applicable to everyone?

Kelvin Kirlin

Thanks for the information, but are you not concerned with the barrier to entry this places on new sellers? It seems to me there might be quite a few people offering sporadic services and goods that do not warrant the investment a marketplace thread represents, and do not require the legitimacy it brings.

Could you tell me your considerations in regards to an unlicensed marketplace? A 'not endorsed by MMO, use at your own risk' type deal?
It could still potentially bring some value without the need for moderation, and could serve as a stepping stone for people building smaller services.

Gaetano Padberg

A very welcomed step. It will clear out some of the old market place threads and it is nice to see that the item/service being offered will need to be reviewed again.

I understand why this is being done and totally support it. It helps to make the market place a better experience for everyone concerned.

Gaetano

Daisy Heaney

when will sales threads be payed for ? now
or at the same point each year when we renew our vip status
so both can be payed at same time, might make it easier
for some having time to be ready.....just asking

Whitney Kunze

Im confused , getting may PM regarding thread re-newal as well as there's no link to re-new for each thread which already expired!